We all know what a significant role social media plays today when it comes to brand development.
Social media platforms can help you increase your online reach and help you interact with your audience, maintain your competitive edge, and build communities around your brand.
Depending on the business and strategy, companies might want to be present (and active) on up to ten marketing platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, etc. However, as a result, this makes it very easy to lose track of your data and miss out on marketing opportunities. So, how to avoid this and start getting the most out of your social media marketing efforts?
In this article, we prepared a list of the top 5 social media marketing tools that will help you save plenty of time and start managing your social media more efficiently:
Let’s deep dive into that!
1. Social Champ
Social Champ is a social media management tool that can help marketers and social media managers automate most of their tasks. The tool lets you save a massive chunk of time, and we are all aware of how much our social media teams can use a few hours a day.
Overall, Social Champ takes away the hassle of creating, scheduling, and tracking content using multiple platforms and brings it all together under one roof. This essentially means that you can create or curate, edit, design, schedule, and track social media posts using a single platform.
As for the integrations, Social Champ supports six major platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Furthermore, Social Champ has such integrations as Crello, Canva, and Wave.video. As a result, you can design content from within the dashboard and add eye-catching images and videos to your posts without worrying about switching platforms.
Even if you run out of content to post, Social Champ offers content suggestions to help identify what is trending in the industry. In order to keep your profiles active without coming up with new content all the time, you can set up Auto RSS.
Social Champ has a vibrant and easy-to-navigate UI, which makes the experience of using the tool significantly better.
Here are a few other things that set apart Social Champ:
- Social Champ has four pricing plans, which means there is something for everyone, from startups to agencies.
- Social Champ’s content dashboard has all essential features, including repeat, hashtag manager, integrations, custom content curation, queues, and much more.
- The custom content curation feature lets users tweak the same content for multiple social media profiles without changing tabs.
- The hashtag manager helps you create and save groups of hashtags frequently used together for ease.
- The repeat functionality makes the most of all content pieces by repeating them after a certain period.
- Recycle evergreen content by creating collections and using them in upcoming campaigns to make the most out of them.
- The social media calendar provides a grid view of all published and scheduled posts with drag and drop functionality to edit, delete, or reschedule content.
- You can also create an entirely new post using the social media calendar from scratch by clicking on the small plus sign on top of each box.
- The sentiment analysis feature allows you to check out how the readers would perceive your content quickly.
- Using the bulk upload feature, you can upload and schedule tons of content using a single CSV file with URLs, images, hashtags, text, and much more.
- Monitor analysis for all social media networks using Social Champ with platform-specific metrics.
- Track your social media progress, identify the best performing posts, and create presentation-ready reports with graphs and charts!
- The team collaboration feature in Social Champ is one of the most advanced ones when it comes to social media management tools. You can divide duties to your team without sharing credentials with the team collaboration feature.
- The workspaces provide an easy way to group all the social media profiles of the same client in one space to avoid clutter.
- You can also keep a check on all things that go out of your accounts by enabling post-approval.
- Share content from anywhere on the internet using the Chrome extension without switching in-between tabs.
- The WordPress plugin allows you to directly extract post data from your WordPress website posts and pages.
Perhaps, the best thing about Social Champ is their responsiveness. Their team is always ready to answer queries or solve problems, whether you message them on the live chat or post a question on the Facebook community.
Get instant access to our
free library of resources
✔ Dozens of templates for data-driven marketeers
✔ Expert tips on how to improve your marketing
✔ Checklists and how-to guides for campaign optimization
✔ Best tools for AI in marketing
✔ Recorded webinars
Want your content to look eye-catchy and professional?
Another great social media management tool, Ripl, will help you do it with a few clicks!
Ripl is the platform where you can easily generate professional-standard content for your social media channels. Having thousands of templates and a wide range of stock images, Ripl makes the process of content creation as effortless as possible. As a result, this tooling helps you save plenty of time on designing your posts.
Moreover, if you are a video-lover or want to become one (and we all know how high-performing video content is today), Ripl will also help you create video content. The platform provides easy-to-use tools for creating branded videos – makes it possible to create professional video content with a few clicks.
On top of that, users of Ripl can easily create, edit and schedule posts on the go using their mobile devices, whether it’s Android or iOS.
According to Ripl, more than 4.5 million small businesses already use the platform for managing their social media accounts.
Find more information about the available features and pricing here.
Key benefits of Ripl platform:
- Wide variety of templates
- User-friendly design
- Easy-to-use Video content creation
- Can be used on mobile devices
- 7-day free trial
Being widely recognized as an inclusive SEO software platform, Semrush also provides a couple of handy marketing tools for social media management. As a result, the platform helps track SEO performance and manage your social media activities across such channels as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
What will Semrush help you with?
From scheduling the post for all the platforms to editing images, customizing posts, generating relevant UTM codes, and managing your Social media ads across Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and the Audience Network.
In addition to that, Semrush also allows you to track your competition and their activities.
You can find more information about the pricing and packaging here.
Key benefits of Semrush:
- Useful SEO integration
- Ability to create customized posts
- In-depth insights into your social media data
- Ability to monitor your competition
4. Sprout Social
Another handy marketing tool to consider using for improving your social media management is Sprout Social.
In addition to making it easy to schedule and post content across all of your social media accounts, Sprout Social helps you get more insights into your data. The tool provides valuable statistics about your audience and its preferences. As a result, you can easily check what content works best for your every segment.
In addition to that, Sprout Social can help you monitor keywords across all social media. This allows you to easily get notified when your brand is being discussed.
Overall, Sprout Social allows you to keep all your social channels under control. This includes managing the conversion with your audience.
On top of that, Sprout Social provides a 30-day trial that is more than enough for exploring the tool. You can find more information about the pricing and packaging here.
Key benefits of Social Sprout:
- Integration of a wide range of social media accounts
- All social media data in one place
- In-depth insights into your data
- Easily manageable conversions with audience
- 30-days free trial available
Last but not least, Buffer is one of the most well-known and longest-running social media marketing tools.
Mostly known for its easy to use post scheduling feature, Buffer also provides publishing, analytics, and engagement tools. Besides being the longest-running tool, Buffer is also known as the most affordable and easy-to-use social media marketing tools.
The tool provides two packages:
- Free – aimed at individuals who are just starting working with social media. The plan includes basic features and the possibility to connect up to three social media channels.
- Essentials – aimed at more advanced social media users and bigger teams. The plan includes more advanced features such as data analytics and engagement tools. The package allows users to manage the five most used social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Find out more information about the prices and packages here.
The tool is a perfect fit for small businesses. Thanks to Buffer’s simplicity, the platform is being used by more than 160000 companies worldwide.