The Portfolios section provides you with information about all the portfolios you have created in Nexoya.
Let’s look at a short overview of this section. Effortlessly manage all your portfolios and stay up-to-date on their performance at a glance. With just one click, you can delve into the specifics of each portfolio and see its name, duration, and budget allocation.
How to create a new portfolio
Creating a Portfolio in Nexoya is simple and straightforward:
- Go to Portfolios and click “Create Portfolio”
- Give your portfolio a name and brief description if you’d like
- Specify the date range
- Choose your portfolio’s goal (reach, clicks, conversions, etc.)
- Select the relevant campaigns or ad groups
- Define the budget for the date range specified in Step 3, choose your application mode (auto or manual), and set desired risk level
That is it! Your portfolio is successfully set up in Nexoya. Now you can start optimizing.
Easily fine-tune your portfolios in Nexoya. Simply choose the portfolio you wish to edit from the overview and make adjustments to its name, description and time period with the three dots at the top of the page. If you need to make changes to the content, simply head to the Content tab and use the “Edit Content” feature to seamlessly edit your portfolio’s contents. In order to update your planned budget, navigate to the Budget tab.