The Campaign section provides you information about all the campaigns you have created in nexoya.
Let’s look at a short overview of this section.
In nexoya, all the campaigns are divided into three main categories:
Active campaigns are campaigns that are currently running/live.
If you click on the Completed tab, you will find all the campaigns that are completed and terminated.
All the future campaigns that are planned but have not yet gone live are accessible via the Planned tab.
How to create a new campaign
- Navigate to the campaign section and click on the Create campaign button
- Name your campaign and provide a short description if relevant
- Define the date range for your campaign
- Add an icon image. You can customize the campaign’s icon by adding an image URL (in this example the yellow duck)
- Specify the budget activities if relevant. This step is not required and can be specified later. By defining the budget you can easily track how much money was spent on the specific campaign
- Click on the “Create campaign” button to continue editing your campaign
- Add metrics that are related to this campaign and define goals for each of them (desired result). Based on these KPIs nexoya will make a prediction on the likelihood of the campaign achieving the goal
- Click on the big green circle in the top right corner of the screen to start/refresh the prediction It can take up to 20 seconds. Now you’ll be able to see the percentage achieved and predicted. The prediction will help you to better plan and distribute your marketing efforts.
That is it! The new campaign is created. Now you can easily monitor it and see if any changes need to be made.
Check out our short explanation video! 🙂
Get instant access to our
free library of resources
✔ Dozens of templates for data-driven marketeers
✔ Expert tips on how to improve your marketing
✔ Checklists and how-to guides for campaign optimization
✔ Best tools for AI in marketing
✔ Recorded webinars