The content of campaigns may change and be updated. In order for the optimization to drive value, it is important to have all relevant content up-to-date. Since we are dynamically validating your performance in the past, changes to content may affect this validation. Be careful when adding and deleting content and make sure to discuss changes with Nexoya. We are happy to help.
Now that you understand the impact, in the tool you can easily update your campaign content with the following steps:
- Open the campaign for which you want to update the content.
- Go to the content tab and click on “Edit content” on the right-hand side.
- Select the additional content that you would like to include in the optimization by clicking the checkmarks.
- Once you have selected all the content press “update content” button to save your changes.
Your campaign content is now updated. Please make sure to attribute the right conversions! This is very important especially if you have custom conversions or third-party tracking. The Nexoya Customer Success team is happy to help you. The additional steps needed are:
- Click on the three dots of the campaign where you want to like a custom conversion
- Open the “Link to”. Here you can put the Content ID and choose the funnel step for the conversion. Your Content ID can be found in the link of the respective metric you want to link.
- Let Customer Success know that you’ve made changes to the campaign.
Read more about the topic: