Integrating your marketing tools into Nexoya is simple. However, in order for the integration to work seamlessly, there are a few general requirements to be aware of.
- If you have ad-blockers enabled, please ensure you whitelist app.nexoya.io and connect.nexoya.io (or simply nexoya.io)
- Most browsers support Nexoya, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Ensure you enable pop-ups – as you connect the tools, a pop-up with access requirements will appear
- Ensure your firewall provider has app.nexoya.io and connect.nexoya.io (or simply nexoya.io) whitelisted, as this may otherwise block access
There are also some specific requirements for Facebook and Instagram:
- The Instagram page must be a business account
- To read Instagram data, the Instagram account must be linked to a Facebook page
Nexoya requires the following permissions for Facebook:
- Access your Facebook ads and related stats
- Show a list of the pages you manage
- Access your Page and App insights
- Read content posted on the Page
- Read user content posted on the page
- Create and manage ads for your Page
How to remove the Nexoya app
In order to remove the Nexoya app from Facebook, please follow the below steps. Please note that by removing the access to Facebook, you will also lose access to the Instagram data.
- In your Facebook settings, click Business Integrations (found on the left hand side of the menu on desktop).
You can find the settings option in the top right hand corner, by clicking the downward facing arrow.
- Select the checkbox of the Nexoya app.
If you have many integrations, this can be found either by filtering, or searching for ‘Nexoya – marketing analytics’.
- Click remove, and then confirm once more.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org