We are looking for a React ninja 🥷 – aka “Senior Frontend Engineer” to make our platform ready for the coming growth. We’re a startup from Zurich and currently grow our team. You’ll be a key contributor to the nexoya app, a platform for Marketeers who struggle to keep an overview of all their KPIs and want to get the best results for their campaigns with the help of our Machine Learning Models.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a pre-series A funded startup. You are part of the engineering team of 6 people and will collaborate with the team on a daily basis – from the Machine Learning Engineer to the Customer Success Manager. You are responsible for building the frontend, and supporting a SaaS product used by many clients already.
The offer comes with an attractive dynamic equity model – be part of an early startup.
- Tackle complex challenges and build new features, from technical architecture, to design to launching.
- Work with our Product Designer to implement attractive designs in React.
- Ship high quality features directly to the Kubernetes based cloud for production.
- Be responsible for components, including support in bug fixing.
- Do code reviews & documentation, as well as enhance and set the standard for thorough, meaningful test automation.
- Proven experience as a Frontend Engineer in React and TypeScript.
- A highly motivated and pragmatic person eager to jump into the startup world.
- Strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful in the future.
- Structured and analytical person.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Location: remote – timezone CET.
- Opportunity to join a startup in an exciting growth phase.
- Solving difficult problems that have an immediate and valuable impact on Marketeers worldwide.
- Become part of the core team in a young startup to make a real difference with your ideas & shape the future organization.
- We highly value teamwork, openness, and direct feedback loops.
- Fair base salary + competitive dynamic equity participation.
- Regular gatherings for the whole team (on-site).