Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Zurich or Berlin
Do you live and breathe performance marketing and are eager to dive into the Startup world?
We want to talk to you. We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager which has broad experience in Digital Marketing and specifically in SEA/PPC & Paid social media as well as Marketing Analytics to join our journey to revolutionize the Marketing Analytics field with a modern AI/Machine Learning approach.
You have a firm grasp of and are passionate about the top-notch paid online marketing tools and strategies, plus have experience in running and analyzing integrated digital marketing/PPC campaigns from concept to execution. In this role you are more than a Performance Marketeer – you will help to build a top-notch toolset for Performance Marketeers such as you.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at nexoya, you will be responsible for onboarding and optimize cross-channel marketing campaigns of our customers with the help of the nexoya AI platform. You will work closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with nexoya and have a smooth experience to let their campaigns be managed by an artificial intelligence platform. Join us and work closely with our team of 18, to help build a platform that changes the way data is leverage in Performance Marketing today.
- Onboard and optimize ongoing marketing portfolios of our customers with the nexoya platform
- Provide outstanding support for our valued customers and make them “customer for life”
- The unique opportunity to help design, create and form a platform for the performance marketeer of the future
- Collaborate with the internal technical team on product roadmap and requirements
- Collaborate with our customers on product requirements or campaign operations
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience leading and implementing digital marketing campaigns as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Experience in running SEA, PPC, display, and social ad campaigns
- Experience in various marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, semrush) and methods (e.g., A/B testing, Funnel Management, ABM)
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent German-speaking level C1/C2 or native
- Experience in customers success is a bonus
- Opportunity to solve difficult problems that have an immediate and valuable impact for Marketers worldwide
- Become part of the core team in a young startup, to make a real difference with your ideas & shape the future organization in the heart of Zurich
- We highly value teamwork, openness, and direct feedback loops
- Competitive flexible-equity participation
- Cozy chalets and free coffee in our HQ 🙂