We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to make our platform ready for the coming growth. We’re a small startup from Zurich and currently grow our team. You’ll be a key contributor to the nexoya app, a platform for Marketeers who struggle to keep an overview of all their KPIs and want to get the best results for their campaigns with the help of our Machine Learning Models.
In this role, you are part of the engineering team and will work with all team members on a daily basis – from the Data Scientist to the Customer Success Manager. You are responsible for designing, building, and supporting a SaaS product used by many clients already.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
(currently remote, due to the pandemic situation)
- Regularly tackle complex challenges and build new features, from technical architecture, design to launching.
- Work with our UI Designer to implement attractive designs in React and collaborate with our Machine Learning team to implement amazing features.
- Be responsible for components, including support in bug fixing, especially on high-risk problems.
- Do code reviews & documentation, as well as enhance and set the standard for thorough, meaningful test automation.
- Leverage modern technologies such as: React, Node.js, GraphQL, Python, MySQL, RabbitMQ or Elasticsearch
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- A highly motivated and pragmatic person eager to jump into the startup world.
- Strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- Structured and analytical person.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland (currently remote, due to the pandemic situation).
- Opportunity to join a startup in an exciting growth phase.
- Opportunity to solve difficult problems that have an immediate and valuable impact for Marketers worldwide.
- Become part of the core team in a young startup to make a real difference with your ideas & shape the future organization in the heart of Zurich.
- We highly value teamwork, openness, and direct feedback loops.
- Fair base salary + competitive flexible-equity participation.
- Cozy chalets and free coffee 🙂