WE NEED MORE HEROES IN OUR TEAM – our amazing 🦸🏻♀️🦸🦸customer success team is searching for another hero to join the battle to fight for transparency & independency in the digital marketing world!
You will represent Nexoya and help our customers to fight for the best performance – by supporting, strategizing and executing with performance marketing teams from various regions and industries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers and key stakeholders, serving as the primary point of contact and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Understand customers’ needs and goals, work with them to establish strategies for success and consult them on a regular basis
- Empower the customer in regular meetings by offering advice and expertise to help them improve their performance
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues or problems that customers may be experiencing
- Gather customer feedback to help inform product development and improvements shaping the product vision going forward
- Monitor customer churn and work to reduce it
Our ideal hero is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our customers and realizing potential. You have some experience in performance marketing, particularly in running PPC, display, programmatic or social campaigns.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Performance Marketing
- Strong affinity for data-driven work, automated processes, logical thinking and quick comprehension skills
- A proactive mindset and strive to advise our customers with high-quality solutions
- Experience in various marketing tools (e.g., Google Ads, Meta, Google Analytics, etc.) and a strong understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Ready to jump into a fast pace growing startup
We are a young team with a strong drive to challenge the standard of how marketing teams manage their digital advertising portfolio.
- Opportunity to get to know the startup world and work in a dynamic environment
- Interesting and broad scope of duties in a fast-growing company with the chance to take responsibility and future organization in the heart of Zurich
- Customer-facing position with regular exchanges with enterprise clients and marketing agencies in the DACH region
- We highly value teamwork, openness, and direct feedback loops
- Difficult problems that have an immediate and valuable impact on performance marketers worldwide
- Regular gatherings for the whole team (on-site) and an amazing rooftop terrace for lunches and after-work drinks (yes, this is also duable in winter for real heroes)