Location: Zurich or Berlin
Do you live and breathe digital marketing and are eager to dive into the Startup world?
We want to talk to you. We are looking for a Customer Success Genie 🧞 aka “Customer Success Manager” with experience in Performance Marketing/Marketing Analytics to join us on our journey to revolutionize the Marketing Analytics field with a modern AI/Machine Learning approach.
You have a firm grasp of and are passionate about top-notch online marketing tools and strategies, plus you have experience in running and analyzing integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. In this role, you are more than a Performance Marketeer who became a Customer Success Manager – you will help to build a product for marketers!
As a Customer Success Manager at Nexoya, you will work closely with our customers to support them in improving their overall marketing performance. Join our team of 22 Nexoyans to help build a platform that changes the way data is used in Marketing today.
- Provide outstanding support for our valued customers and make them “customers for life”
- Empower the customer in regular meetings to accomplish the best digital marketing results for them
- The unique opportunity to design, create and own outstanding customer success in an early startup
- Collaborate with the internal technical team on product roadmap and requirements
- Collaborate with our customers on product requirements
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners
- Native German-speaker
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience leading and implementing digital marketing campaigns as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Experience in running PPC, display, programmatic and social campaigns
- Experience in various marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Semrush) and methods (e.g., A/B testing, Funnel Management, ABM)
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in customers success is a bonus
- Opportunity to solve difficult problems that have an immediate and valuable impact for Marketers worldwide
- Become part of the core team in a young startup to make a real difference with your ideas & shape the future organization in the heart of Zurich
- We highly value teamwork, openness, and direct feedback loops
- Competitive flexible-equity participation
- Cool rooftop terrace for lunches and after-work drinks